Knowledge Translation

General translation/interpretation is just what you think - the translation or interpretation of non-specific language that does not require any specialized vocabulary or knowledge. However, the best translators and interpreters read extensively in order to be up-to-date with current events and trends so that they are able to do their work to the best oftheir bability, having knowledge of what they might be asked to convert. In addition, good translators and interpreters make an effort to read about whatever topic they are currently working on.Specialized translation or interpretation refers to domains which require at the very least that the person be extremely well read in the domain.



วันจันทร์ที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Learning Log in Class

Learning Log in Class 17/December/2010
Learning to find the translation of knowledge outside the classroom. Internet as sources of knowledge of English. Such as pronounce game, song and chat with foreign friends for practice writing and translated into English. I think learning in the classroom, however do not have to knows to find anywhere so we can practice the English skills to come out effective.
www.iearn.com สามารถหาเพื่อนได้ทั่วโลกสามารถเอาไปใส่ใน Blog
ELLLO สามารถนำมาใช้ในการเรียนได้การฟังสำเนียงเสียง song game
ELLS ฝึกเสียงภาษา ฐานเสียงนอกหมด
www.uiowa.edu.com. ฝึกการออกเสียง
learnamericanenglish.com/images/vocabulary%
www.eslgold.net
- ถ้าฉันขึ้นรถเมล์ไม่ทันบายนี้ฉันก็เรียกรถแท็กซี่
- if I miss the bus this afternoon , I will get / catch a taxi instead.
1. if+v.1 , will/may/can+v.1
Present , real / possible
If I don’t understand Translation 2 course thoroughly , I may fail it.
-ถ้าหล่อนมา ฉันจะไปที่นั่น
- If she comes , I will go there
- ถ้าฉันเป็นทักษิณ ฉันจะไม่บินไปอเมริกา
- If I were Thaksin , I would not fly to America.
2. If+v.2 , would/could/might+v.1
Present / unreal/impossible (เป็นไปไม่ได้)
-ไม่มีใครบอกฉันเลยว่าคุณเข้าโรงพยาบาล ถ้าฉันรู้ฉันคงเยี่ยมคุณแล้วละ
- Nobody told me that you were in hospital , if I had know , I would have visited you.
3. Ifhad+v.3 , would , should , could , might+v.3
Exercise
1. ถ้าฉันมีเวลาฉันจะโทรศัพท์ไปให้เธอเย็นนี้
- If have time I will call this evening.
2. ถ้าหิมะตกในกรุงเทพทุกคนจะตกใจ
- If snow fell in Bangkok, everyone would shock.
3. ถ้าเขาไม่พาฉันไปดูหนังเมื่อคืนนี้ฉันคงจะเสียใจมากเลย
- If he did not take me to see movie tonight , I would very sad.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น